Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Why Can't Anyone Understands Me?

I don't understand why it's hurting me deeper,
I must do something bout it, But i don't mean to,
What I'm trying to say is that I Love You.
I just feel like this is coming to an end,
And it's better for me to let it go now than holding on,
And Keep Hurting Myself.
Was thinking bout u, thinking bout me.. how am i gonna confess it to you?
There is so many things blocking my way to you,even you step further away when i step closer to you.
I swear i feel very sad, Feeling that u ignored me,Didn't know how to give u all my love,Im disappointed in myself.
Damn i Nearly Cried, When i sit down and think about it alone.
Your 1 message, 1 reply wud make me happy, your 1 night chat cud make me happy whole day and night.
When i think bout u i smiled, i cant even stop smiling.
But i know, im just a taxi for u to ride and leave.
I don't think you're gonna change, its better to go on separate way.
Why should i continue love you this way since im hurting, and sad?
Baby I Love You, I don't care about anything, I want you.
I'm twisted cuz one side of me is tellin' me that I need to move on
On the other side I wanna break down and cry.

These are my confessions
Man I'm thrown and I don't know what to do,
When im going to tell you, Im going to tell you all about it.
I supposed to Stand up Like a Man, But i fell like a Women.

Hope u Saw this,
Ps : I need You

No comments:

Post a Comment