Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Back

IM back to my blogging life after stopping for quite a moment.
Life for me did not change at all.. still the same..
but some changes ofcourse.
I came to seGi ColleGe KL to study Business Administration Diploma
Principle of management is giving me a huge pressure because the lecturer sucks.
Zach cooked for me,robb n his friend last nite. Happy becuz this is my first time a friend cook for me and also first time i eat homemade foods after i come to KL =D
im Currently doing few jobs at once as a retailer. Kinda hard, Frust but no choice becuz i have financial problem.. =C
But still i looking forward to my life and i can see success path infront if i keep continuing work hard like this.
A huge clap for myself
And Congratulation Kenny =D

No comments:

Post a Comment