Saturday, November 6, 2010

7-11

What a freaking day i have today, Last night went out with kinki and wen qian till 6++ in the morning and was so exhausted, this morning i cant even wake up but my mum keep disturbing me till i get my sad ass off my bed =C
Went to SUNGAI WANG Plaza with family, they shop and i was fishing along the way.
We went to KIM GARY to have our Breaklunch lol, Its breakfast + lunch in 1 meal. Freaking Stuffed.
After that they continue shopping till 3pm and decided to go back to kedah, i was planning to drive them to Damansara area so that they can easily went back to kedah but then i lost my way and i dont really know where i am heading to. i called KINKi up and that ah boy was like u ask people roadside lah.. then i didnt. i keep on driving but then i saw a sign to CEMPAKA LRT i was so relieve. mum says she knows how to go back so i let her drive alone =C quite worry bout her..
Once i reached home i slept till 9pm wake up, then kinki FB me and tell me that she havent went back today and asked me if i am able to join them to green box.
Sang alot of songs there but didnt actually happy with my voice feel they suck =C
I cant sing along with them. kinki is so good in singing.
Just reached home and its 4.33am and baby say that she is coming at 6am. gonna reach my place around 7.30. so i have to wait lol
Kinda boring now. dun actually know what to do haha~
Felt that i wud be buried in my bed the whole day tomorrow cuz im too exhausted.
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment