Saturday, November 27, 2010

To You~

Even if you leave me, I can watch over you, Looking at you from the side.
Im Happy, Its more than enough
Even If you're in someone else's arm, If you remembered me, Thats enough.
Don’t get sick, don’t skip meals to lose weight, you have to laugh more, more in front of the others, beautifully
You should stay happy smile sweet everyday, and don't worry, nothing can hurt you.
Because im watching from behind, Protecting u like i used to be.
Whatever happens to you, just think about me, i will appear in your life and accompany you through the sad moment.
You may forget about me after you're ok but its ok. I bare with everything i can bare just for you.

If you missed me, listen to the song we used to listen and sing together.
when someone hurts you, listen to this song for me, u wud feel protected and calm down slowly =]
If you keep wanting to see me, sing this song, The only thing would remind us is the memory given to you.
If people asked about me sometimes, say you don’t know me, say that you threw me away, it’s okay i don't actually mind being the rubbish in this world.
If I can’t stand it and keep disturbing you all night, reply me and just scold me as hard as u can, and keep ignore me.
There’s nothing I did for you anyway, turn away cleanly, as u feel that u've already paid what u should for what i did for u.
Even yearning is a luxury, erase me completely, be happy I beg of you, live for yourself, find a good future, have a good life.
Forget me, be happy!
I’m sorry I can’t be by your side.

No comments:

Post a Comment