Monday, November 22, 2010

Definition Of Tired

Tired :
In need of some rest or sleep; Fed up, annoyed, irritated, sick of; Overused, clich.

Tired :
An expression representing sadness or disappointment.
Example, Tired of Loving you.

Vice versa goes to me. Im Tired Tired Tired Tired. Dunno how many tired.
I wanna rest, sleep, play my game, attend my class. Simple.
Don't wanna think so much about anything anymore.
I felt kinda relieve after i leave everything behind for a day.
Much more relaxing that i thought =D
Sleep, Eat, Study, Game.
Everyday got hazel accompany me do this n that, really wont boring.
Because she suck, every minute argue say each other =] Cool ayy~
i dun even wanna think bout love rite now.
Wanted to give myself a free space, enjoying the loneliness =]

Btw, didnt sleep whole night last night till today, straight went to the class.
My principle of management lecturer is a clown or model u can call that,
She's even lousier than a student, gosh~
She talks alone, with her new BEST ENGLISH IN THE WORLD Award's English,
While, student were watching movie infront of her.
Those sitting at my left side, 1 were sleeping the other 1 is talking to her BF [ dunno from what class, not our sem ]
Few more Massaging their friends body.
And i sit behind hearing song, reading the note alone and ask her question == COOL! Wtf. when i tired i sleep while, then wake up study again.. she doesnt even care
I can see this lecturer loves to talk to herself and take her salary and go. wtf i hate her. Hope she goes by this 31st december =]
I went to buy a new sim card after school.
Anybody wants my new number pls comment below i will reply
010-43302xx
After school, once i reach home, straight sleep sleep sleep.. till now just wake up,
gonna go get some food and continue sleeping =] Nites Buenos Noches =]

No comments:

Post a Comment