Thursday, March 18, 2010

Im Done.

Okay, Times over no more games no more drugs. now concentrate in my life.
Fuck it, Please NO FUCKING MORE NEW IDS TO CHECK ME AND TEST ME I FUCKING MAD AT IT TO ANYONE FUCK UP WHO DO THIS TO ME. FUCK U BITCH!
Tomorrow, im going to losts my laptop for sale.
Im going to sacrifice what i have for my business and i hope this business works.
i dun care anymore my partner wanna work ir out or not but im going to Do MY FUCKING STUFF MY FUCKING SELF.
To Jia Yi : Thanks For Your Caring But Just Fucked up In the End KANToi at my hand also. So just shut up and do with no reason for nothing ok?
To pauline : Say whatever u want but im still remaining single now. and i dun wanna go into love GAMES. thank you.
EVERYTHING ABOUT GAME AND JOY ENDS HERE.
IM MOVING ON VERY RAPIDLY AFTER THIS.
YOU GUYS WILL SEE THE RESULT IN THE END.
BUT ITS NOT YOURS, ITS MINE.
I Finally Can stand without any helps and counsellings.
I DUN NEED NOBODY TO ACHIEVE MY CAREER and im GONNA BE FUCKING SELFISH trust me.
okay okay, end with the scolding topic.

Today i went out to One Utama, damn stoned and lost [Over Dosage ]
i dont know what i do in the morning and what i ate for breakfast haha.
We actually went for snooker and some shopping and i ate Chicken rice in the morning haha..
then we send Eric Mak home.. and went to Segi, thought i wanna play badminton but we didnt because court is full. went out with anderson to eat including han heng and his gf.
So we had a quite good time and thats it.
In the night Anderson called ask me go Kayu eat and i went, The great news is that he would like to invest some in my business to help me and hisself..
Had a great time, he changed my mind. Lols. changed me into someone stronger than before who i am.
That makes me feel confident to do my stuff. and that this is not my life, stay home suck bou and stone all the time. No.
I wanna go work and go gym in the night so that i have beautiful bodies and good look and i also dun wanna Look Cracked. Macam pantat =.=
Okay time to sleep, tomorrow 11am i got to go out. 5 hours left to sleep.
Good night To kenny!

No comments:

Post a Comment