Monday, October 19, 2009

BadDayZ

The Worst Mood I HaD In My Life In KL?!
My Gosh.. i Dont know what happened to me.
Feeling So Sad, Down, Frustrated, Angry... All Come together..
What am i?
Im So Sad with what my mum did and WAS SO DOWN AND FRUSTRATED thinking how the hell am i going to help her.
This wasnt what i should think. No.


Today morning i woke up and shock Lim yee sleep at the next bed of mine LOL!
after a moment, chuan came and i wake up go to bath and straighten my hair again...
felt love this style so much..
After that went out for breakfast, not nice at all..
then to cut junch's hair. I cant Stand looking at his hair anymore.. Now He Looks Much Cuter Than Before hahax~
We went to play pool for the whole day and end up with playing dota in FTZ, AC.
Just Reach Home, Feel Tired too. =C
Dont really like what happened today.. about my family.. suck. AiKx~
She Smsed me, and call me Lol. But late, 7pm.
What is a Bf and Gf never contact each other the whole day?
Its Okay, Im going to SG soon, She would forgot me after this. =C
Staying together or not doesnt makes any different. I get Used To It..
Atleast I've tried my best.. Try to get her heart back. But Its Useless..
Im Gonna Be Strong, i Will try..........

No comments:

Post a Comment